#1 cause of House Fires and I never knew it!!

Blog Post Image
Real Estate

#1 cause of House Fires and I never knew it!! If you have a clothes dryer in your home, you must watch this! We just got back from vacation and Lisa had a ton of laundry to do and one of the washing machines got stopped up so we called Rodney at ReDo Appliances 912-232-0434. He is an appliance repair guy we have used in the past for a few jobs and have loved him! So Rodney comes out and fixes the clogged washing machine and I ask him about cleaning out the dryers and watch the video to see the rest!!!! According to the National Fire Protection Association, there are 17,000 house fires caused by clothes dryers being full of lint! WATCH VIDEO!! 51 deaths, 380 injuries and $236 MILLION in property damage! 34% of house fires are caused by failure to clean your dryer!!! We have not done ours in 14 years!!!! Watch the video! Call Rodney! 912-232-0434 #teamyannett #myhomesavannah #housefires#savannahrealestate #iohnews